March 31, 2015 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
Out of the 60% yes votes, I wonder if the employer actually allows it or do the folks just do it anyway?
No, we aren't allowed to use the internet. I'm what they call a "risk taker" though.
Our business has FB and Twitter accounts; database and other applications on the internet. Now that doesn't mean I don't go elsewhere on the web...as I'm doing now. However, it is the lunch hour.
12:59!!! One minute left there, imagold. Or is it imagoldbricker?
Back to work!
Uh, yeah...(looks around furtively)...sure.
I said no, because it's officially unallowed as stated in the employee handbook. But it does go on. Moreso with more lenient managers. But it is understood that it's not allowed.
I can go the internet but social media sites are blocked. Wouldn't go there anyway.
At my job we can use the internet, we can't use it for facebook or porn
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burgers
· All Bird Dog burgers are NatureSource hormone-free, all-natural ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Buffalo Strip Club Sandwich with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled Marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...