March 30, 2015 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
NOT Sam Brownback and his cabinet! Firing this crew would put Kansas money ahead.
If these people get a raise Sam Brownback will likely lay more state employees off.
Sam Brownback supports welfare programs by putting people out of work. Sam Brownback cannot yet understand that employed people grows the economy. Therefore Sam Brownback is not a fiscal conservative but instead a reckless politician.
One more thing...
Repubs goal to keep Obama to one term by screwing up the economy they screwed up is anti American!
All they think about is running the white house so they can pull off more financial frauds because some people close must be making big bundles of money as a result.
Which brings about the question how is it members of congress can commit insider trading
and not be prosecuted? Paul Ryan has been implicated in some questionable selling just before the crap hit the fan.
Layoffs, not raises.
well i be... yes, i'm sure inflation hits their pockets too...
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2 for 1 Charbroiled Sandwiches with One Side
· Burgers, Chicken, Pork, Kobe, or Spicy Black Bean ...
Jayhawker Signature Salad $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
$12.99 All-You-Care-To-Eat Spare Ribs
· LUNCH ONLY - Spare Ribs served with barbeque ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Bacon Avocado Wrap
· House shaved smoked turkey breast, avocado, bacon, baby ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Pollo Del Mar
· Grilled shrimp and chicked sauteed with mushrooms, poblano ...