Advertisement

Previous poll Next poll

What grade would you give outgoing Kansas Governor Mark Parkinson?

Response Percent Votes
A
 
33% 309
B
 
28% 262
C
 
15% 144
F
 
12% 111
D
 
10% 96
Total 922

Comments

toe 3 years, 5 months ago

He is disloyal. That says it all.

0

itwasthedukes 3 years, 5 months ago

He did great. Pragmatically reversing some of Kathleen's crazy personal agenda. The problem is Kathleen is stronger now. Decisions she will make in the next two years will affect our freedoms for years to come. I apologize that she came from Kansas to everyone I know from other states.

0

bobberboy 3 years, 5 months ago

Looks like 76% give the man high or passing grades - I don't know what's with the other 24%. I guess they're just die hard bozo republicans.

0

Number_1_Grandma 3 years, 5 months ago

Considering he became governor by way of Kathleen's departure....he was a big change from her administration. We voted HER in and got the leftovers. From now on, I'll definitely look at running mates for governors more closely since this office has seemingly become a stepping stone for higher offices! Gets an F from me for not following through with Kathleen's agenda/platform elected by the people of the state of Kansas!

0

edjayhawk 3 years, 5 months ago

Except for his decision on the coal plants I gave him a B.

0

autie 3 years, 5 months ago

He was positive and rational in his approach to the budget issues and did his best to work for solutions and not piddle away his time with partisan politics...for that, he gets an A. Frankly, I'm sorry he did not seek another term. He could have beaten the prophet from Parker that married up and got him some elections bought for him. He certainly didn't earn them through the merit system.

0

CLARKKENT 3 years, 5 months ago

FOR THE MOST PART I LIKED HIM. HE DID NOT HURT OUR STATE DURING HIS SHORT TERM. I JUST HOPE WE CAN SAY THE SAME FOR OUR NEW ONE.

0

just_another_bozo_on_this_bus 3 years, 5 months ago

As I post this, 2% are unaccounted for. For whom did they vote?

0

LogicMan 3 years, 5 months ago

He did a good job with what was served him. Too bad he didn't run again, would have been an interesting match up. Maybe in the future, after Brownback leaves to become VP for a more centrist P?

0

Commenting has been disabled for this item.