All precincts reporting / 269,507 total votes / Unofficial results / Precinct breakdown
Completed candidate chats
- Ralph DeZago July 14 at 10 a.m. Read transcript
- Republicans pledge unity at Victory Breakfast
- August 4, 2010
- Republican Party members and their newly anointed candidates pledged Wednesday morning to make a “clean sweep” of Kansas races in the November general election.
- Schmidt defeats DeZago in GOP race for attorney general, will face Steve Six
- 08:03 p.m., August 3, 2010 Updated 12:00 a.m.
- Derek Schmidt has defeated Ralph DeZago for the Republican nomination for Kansas attorney general.
- All Douglas County precincts reporting as of 10 p.m.
- 12:00 a.m., August 3, 2010 Updated 11:38 p.m.
- Kansas voters will narrow the field of candidates in thirteen primaries Tuesday in anticipation of November’s general election.
- Tuesday’s primary election will narrow crowded field of candidates
- 12:44 p.m., August 2, 2010 Updated 02:40 p.m.
- Kansas voters Tuesday will take the first step toward building a new political structure in the state.
- Advance voting on upswing
- July 30, 2010
- Douglas County Clerk Jamie Shew isn’t sure whether it’s increased interest in this year’s election or more people than usual going on vacation next week.
- Kansas AG outpaces opponents in fundraising
- July 27, 2010
- Kansas Attorney General Steve Six is easily surpassing political rivals in fundraising as he campaigns to stay in office.
- Republican candidates talk health care reform, immigration
- July 26, 2010
- Derek Schmidt and Ralph DeZago — the two Republican candidates running for state attorney general in the Aug. 3 primary — share many views.
- Derek Schmidt Republican Bio / Website / Financial Information /
- Ralph DeZago Republican Bio / Website / Financial Information /