Silver Works and More closed its storefront in January 2009 after 35 years of business in Downtown Lawrence.
We still have a presence in Downtown Lawrence with Jim Connelly's sterling silver jewelry represented by Spectator's at 710 Massachusetts including the silver contemporary Jayhawk jewelry. Jim is still available by appointment to show his work or for commission pieces or just to gab!
Silver Works and More continues to represent many of the artists we have carried for many years. Some will appear on this site or be available by appointment.
Silver Works and More history:
Jim Connelly attained his graduate degree in metalsmithing from The University of Kansas in 1972 & opened SILVER WORKS in April of 1974 as a studio/gallery in The Casbah. In 1985, SILVER WORKS and MORE relocated to 715 Massachusetts St. and expanded its inventory to represent artists nationwide. During his years in business, Jim has exhibited his work in California, Canada, Colorado, Illinois, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, and New York.
*PRICES ON THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE*
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Local establishment
Price Range: $200-$15000
- Phone: 785-842-1460
Sunday, December 8, 2013
Spectator's has new work available so please check it out. Jim has been busy & new pieces are on display ...
- Sterling silver pins by Jim Connelly
- Sterling silver rings by Jim Connelly
- Commissioned pieces by Jim Connelly
- Sterling silver earrings by Jim Connelly
- Spectator's Ring Inventory
- Spectator's Necklace Inventory
- Spectator's Earring Inventory
- Spectator's Bracelet Inventory
- Sterling silver necklaces by Jim Connelly
- Spectator's Pin Inventory
- Chickenscratch Jewelry by Lisa & Scott Cylinder
- SOLD ITEMS by Jim Connelly
- Sterling silver bracelets by Jim Connelly
Sterling silver forged earrings (1/7/8" long)
Earrings (JCE46) $390.00
Sterling silver/14K yellow gold earrings - forged & fabricated (2-1/4" long X 3/8")
Necklace (JCN32) $1150.00
Sterling silver/14K gold necklace with agatized dinosaur bone on 24" chain - forged & fabricated (2-1/4" X 7/8")
Forged & fabricated sterling silver belt buckle (1-1/2" X 1-1/2")