Sigler Pharmacy is located inside the Old Oak Medical Center off of West 6th and Folks Road, along with the Internal Medicine Group. Jeff Sigler is the owner and pharmacist-in-charge at this location. He has been practicing pharmacy in Lawrence since 1983!
- FREE in town delivery
- Specializing in long term and Diabetes management
- Weekly or monthly bubble packing or med box service-
- Fast service, little to NO wait-
- Local owner--
- Low generic prices. Can meet or beat most chain stores and are less expensive on several medications-
- Over-the-counter items and vitamins available in store and for special order-
- Hammer Nutrition and sports supplements--
- Medicare and Medicaid accepted-
- Personalized service with special care about keeping in contact with physicians, etc-
Alternate Phone: 785-749-6740
- Best of Lawrence 2013
- Prevents cramping
- Complete, balanced formula
Cramping is your body’s final warning signal that you’re “on empty” electrolyte ...
This injection is available in the pharmacy for those over 18 years of age only. The dosage is indicated for ...
GARDASIL is the only vaccine that may help guard against diseases that are caused by human papillomavirus (HPV) Types 6, ...
Hammer Gel $18.95
- Rock solid energy
- Made with real fruit and wholesome ingredients
- Versatile and economical
For over a decade, Hammer ...
Ads & Coupons
Please join our facebook page also! http://www.facebook.com/sig...