Do you think you're pregnant? Confused? Scared?
Yes, you must make some choices, but you don't have to make them alone and without loving guidance. The Pregnancy Care Center is staffed by compassionate people trained to help you make a thoughtful and informed decision.
Learn the facts about abortion, adoption and parenting. We are here for you and the women in the Douglas County area.
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Local establishment
- Phone: 785-842-6499
Abortion procedure and its physical and emotional risks. Adoption process and the major factors to consider when adopting a ...
- Free adoption information.
- Attorney services available at no charge.
- Profiles of pre-qualified adoptive families.
* Baby items (clothes, formula, diapers and baby care products). * Maternity clothes. * All items at no charge to ...
* Confidential lay counseling. * Referral for professional counseling if needed. * Educational resources.
Ads & Coupons
• DOES DEPRESSION HAUNT YOU? • ARE YOU AN EMOTIONAL WRECK? • HAVE YOU HAD NIGHTMARES? • DO YOU HAVE ...