Why Choose Mallard? / Our Green Philosophy
Today's home buyers want to use a builder who has knowledge and experience to incorporate energy saving and green building practices into their new home.
Mallard is one of only a handful of homebuilders in Kansas to earn the National Association of Homebuilders Certified Green Professional designation and has built the first only NAHB Gold Level Green Certified home in Kansas.
The Certified Green Builder designation is the first and only green builder program recognized by the National Home Builders Association and ANSI (America's recognized standards organization).
By becomming a Certified Green Professional, Mallard has the training, knowledge, and experience to:
- Build homes that are energy efficient.
- Build homes that need less maintence.
- Build homes that have greater value than others.
- Build homes that have less negative impact on the environment.
- Build homes that are healthier and safer.