Our Services / Money Market Account and Performance Money Market Account
For liquid savings with check writing capabilities, choose one of the above money market accounts. The Performance Money Market Account is designed especially for those who plan to maintain a balance greater than $150,000. See a Personal Banker for current interest rates and annual percentage yields and for help determining which savings option is best for you.
- $1,000 minimum balance to receive interest.
- $10 per month service charge; this is waived if minimum balance is $1,000 or more.
- Six withdrawals permitted per statement cycle (only three to third parties).
- Fee of $10 per debit over six per month and a fee of $.20 cents per foreign item deposited over 30 per month.
- Interest is compounded and credited monthly.