Sport & Spine Chiropractic, the office of Dr. Joseph Hugunin, D.C., is a leading Neuromusculoskeletal (NMS) healthcare facility with locations in Lawrence and Kansas City. We are dedicated to the doctor-patient relationship. We actively encourage discussion of treatment options and invite questions of all kinds. Our pledge is to provide you with the finest individualized care available to achieve your maximum potential.
Please browse through our site and see the advanced neuromusculoskeletal services Dr. Hugunin offers. Whether it be a spinal condition, injury due to trauma, extremity condition, pre or post surgical rehabilitation, sports-related injury, gait problem, or other type of musculoskeletal issue, odds are Dr. Hugunin has specialized training that can be of assistance.
Sport & Spine Chiropractic believes customized Chiropractic care consists of:
· Soft-Tissue Manipulation
· Extremity Adjustments
· Posture and Gait analysis
· Progressive Functional Rehabilitation
· Sport Specific Rehabilitation
· Auto-Related Injury Treatment
· Leander Flexion-Distraction Technique
· Pre & Peri-Natal Musculoskeletal Care
Dr. Hugunin integrates his care with a proven network of medical professionals, physical therapists, certified personal trainers, registered massage therapist, dieticians, and fitness centers to assure complete patient care.
- American Chiropractic Association
- 2003 Cleveland Chiropractic College Post-Graduate