Dads of Douglas County is a nonprofit comprised of men and women dedicated to encouraging and promoting father involvement in the lives of children in the community.
Dads of Douglas County engages in the following categories of activities:
- Affirm the importance of fatherhood to the community
- Build the infrastructure to promote male involvement in children's lives
- Support men in their roles as fathers, grandfathers, caregivers and male mentors
Dads of Douglas County is guided by the following values:
- Inclusive – intergenerational, whole spectrum of fatherhood
- Fathers – involvement, perspective, leadership
- Stewardship – fathers as stewards of values across generations
- Growth, Journey and Redemption – fatherhood as a process
- Outcomes – positive outcomes
- Children – that children know they are loved
- Phone: 785-813-1846
- Fax: 785-843-3161
Dads of Douglas County advises and supports the implementation of Conscious Fathering classes for new and expectant dads. The Conscious ...
Worried about feeling like a wallflower at the local mother and toddler playgroup? Come to daddy and me playgroup! A ...