65° Mostly Cloudy
See complete forecast
Possible debris from Reading, Kan. tornado discovered in Lawrence resident's backyard
Lawrence resident Neal Ballard talks about finding a receipt from Reading, Kan. in his backyard that he believes was delivered by winds from Saturday's tornado.
Published on May 22, 2011
KU Commencement 2011
KU's 139th Commencement ceremony was held at Memorial Stadium, Sunday, May 22, 2011.
Severe storms roll through eastern Kansas
Two rounds of severe storms rolled through Douglas and surrounding counties Saturday, May 21, 2011. Storm chaser Evan Bentley explained what the storm was doing Saturday evening near McLouth.
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95 - $12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
La Costa Chimichanga
· Succulent grilled shrimp, pico de gallo, Monterey Jack ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
$5.99 Burger Baskets, $11.99 Ribs and Smoked Chicken
· Burger Baskets $5.99 Choice of one Homemade Side. ...
Turkey Melt and Rex Mex Salad
· Includes a drink. Turkey melt is on whole ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· Served All Day Long Our Menu is almost ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...