See complete forecast
Woman recalls violent history
Lawrence resident Erin Adamson talks about acquaintance Adolfo Garcia-Nunez, also known as Fito Garche, after learning of his death, Saturday, July 5, 2008.
Published on July 5, 2008
Tower Cam Weather Update for 5 p.m. on July 5, 2008
The temperature as of 5 p.m. on July 5, 2008, was 83 degrees.
Tower Cam Weather Update for noon on July 5, 2008
The temperature as of noon on July 5, 2008, was 73 degrees.
Pianist Luke Rhodes
Luke Rhodes, 15, Lawrence, is one of several students who will participate in the International Institute for Young Musicians competition and workshops during July at Kansas University.
Firework footage from Sesquicentennial Point
A few minutes of the Fourth of July firework celebration at Sesquicentennial Point near Clinton Lake.
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· $0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings Enjoy All Day! ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
La Costa Chimichanga
· Succulent grilled shrimp, pico de gallo, Monterey Jack ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...
Turkey Melt or Rex Mex Salad
· Includes a drink. Turkey melt is on whole ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95 - $12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...