Sept. 19, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Neighbor Peter Lampert, an eye witness to the fire that claimed two lives in East Lawrence, describes the scene and the events from the previous night.
Published on September 17, 2006
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical Chief Mark Bradford delivers a statement on the fire at 1205 N.J.
Editor's note: Bradford misspoke on the age of the infant identified. Mariyana Johnson was 13 months old.
Afternoon press conference regarding the fire at 1205 N.J.
Lawrence Fire Marshal Rich Barr discusses the fire at 1205 N.J.
Jim Modig, Kansas University director of design and construction management, discusses maintenance needs at KU.
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Ancho Chicken Platter With Mexican Rice
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
$1 Off Any Bigg's Signature Sandwich
· Lunchtime only.
Jayhawker Signature Fish Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s Choice $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Wheat State Pizza
Large Specialty Pizza PLUS Large 1-Topping Pizza
· Everyday Special: Get a 10" 1-topping pizza and ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· Choose two different meats from these options: St. ...