58° Partly Cloudy
See complete forecast
Lawrence High marching band
Lawrence High's marching band at the City Showdown with Free State on October 20, 2006.
Published on October 24, 2006
Clay Blair, chairman of the Kansas Bioscience Authority, discusses what makes Lawrence a likely leader in the effort to boost development of the bioscience industry in Kansas.
Geez, did I really wear that?
What's your favorite costume of all time? See what some costume-shopping Lawrence residents had to say Monday, and tell us which ghost, fireman or Princess Leia costumes scored you the most treats in years past.
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
La Costa Chimichanga
· Succulent grilled shrimp, pico de gallo, Monterey Jack ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95 - $12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· $0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings Enjoy All Day! ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Turkey Melt or Rex Mex Salad
· Includes a drink. Turkey melt is on whole ...