March 30, 2015 |
See complete forecast
Lawrence High marching band
Lawrence High's marching band at the City Showdown with Free State on October 20, 2006.
Published on October 24, 2006
Clay Blair, chairman of the Kansas Bioscience Authority, discusses what makes Lawrence a likely leader in the effort to boost development of the bioscience industry in Kansas.
Geez, did I really wear that?
What's your favorite costume of all time? See what some costume-shopping Lawrence residents had to say Monday, and tell us which ghost, fireman or Princess Leia costumes scored you the most treats in years past.
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Bacon Avocado Wrap
· House shaved smoked turkey breast, avocado, bacon, baby ...
$12.99 All-You-Care-To-Eat Spare Ribs
· LUNCH ONLY - Spare Ribs served with barbeque ...
Jayhawker Signature Salad $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2 for 1 Charbroiled Sandwiches with One Side
· Burgers, Chicken, Pork, Kobe, or Spicy Black Bean ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Pollo Del Mar
· Grilled shrimp and chicked sauteed with mushrooms, poblano ...