Sound Off for April 2007
- My neighbors have put some extenders on their gutter pipes that extend to my property line. It is causing flooding on my property. Is there anybody in City Hall I should talk to?
- What's the difference between a lockdown and a partial lockdown when it concerns the schools in the district?
- Who is in charge of the road that goes past Oak Hill Cemetery on 15th Street, past the railroad tracks to Noria Road? The road is filled with potholes that need to be fixed. I have called several times to complain but no one seems to get anything done.
- Aside from the 2003 season when the Kansas City Royals briefly flirted with the playoff race, when was the last time the baseball team had a winning record?
- I would like to know if Rep. Melvin Neufeld has a college degree and if so, what college? And I'd also like to know the percentage of Kansas legislators that have college degrees.
- I'd like to know what kind of discharge the military gives to personnel who are outed as gays after they have enlisted?
- I would like to know when and if the movie "Dale" - it's a movie about Dale Earnhardt's life told by him and family - will be coming to Lawrence?
- I was wondering if there will be a sidewalk constructed along the new area of Kasold Drive north of Clinton Parkway and if it will be a continuation of the bike path?
- Do members of a township or Douglas County commissioners ever get involved in boundary disputes in rural Douglas County?