March 11, 2014 |
59° Fair with Haze
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
No, but I'm trying to get the Mrs to go to the WWE event at the Kansas Expocenter. Not having much success with THAT!
I imagine many of the 14% who said yes are parishioners.
Come one, come all! It is a truly fantastic event with great food and drink, kids' activities, in the backyard of the beautiful South Park, and the weather is supposed to be gorgeous too. Don't miss it!
Great food, plenty of cold beer, and all the polka music you love...
Little too much Germanic influences (from an earlier era) going on over in Topeka now if you get my drift! Herrs Brownbock,Klein, Schmidt, Kobach and voter supression. But I might break out my brownshirts
Brownshirts? I know of only one thing Brownshirts means in Germany - the Nazi Sturmabteilung.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Jayhawker signature taco dish, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 price burgers!
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Wheat State Pizza
2 Medium Pizzas, each with 2-toppings, both just $14.99.
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
23rd Street Brewery
Hazelnut encrusted goat cheese salad or Brewery chicken soft tacos
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
· Your choice of crispy or grilled chicken breast ...
Tuesday Lunch Special
· Slab-O-Palooza! $10.99 St. Louis Ribs All Day. (Dine ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Roasted marinated meat of your choice or panner ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Nacho pizza with a salad.
· From now through St. Patty's Day: Guinness Beef ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· $5 off a Feast for Two or $10 ...
Two 10" pizzas with 2 toppings each
· plus 2 drinks. Everyday special: Slice/Salad/Drink, just $6.35