April 18, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
If I can find where I put my lederhosen.
Little too much Germanic influences (from an earlier era) going on over in Topeka now if you get my drift! Herrs Brownbock,Klein, Schmidt, Kobach and voter supression. But I might break out my brownshirts
Great food, plenty of cold beer, and all the polka music you love...
I imagine many of the 14% who said yes are parishioners.
Come one, come all! It is a truly fantastic event with great food and drink, kids' activities, in the backyard of the beautiful South Park, and the weather is supposed to be gorgeous too. Don't miss it!
No, but I'm trying to get the Mrs to go to the WWE event at the Kansas Expocenter. Not having much success with THAT!
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Ancho chicken and rice taco salad.
· Our new menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Wheat State Pizza
Large 5 Topping Pizza
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
23rd Street Brewery
23rd Street chicken Caesar salad or New York reuben
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· Choose two different meats from these options: St. ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Rich, creamy, mildly spiced, and extremely flavorful coconut-based ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
$1 off any Biggs signature sandwich!
· Lunchtime only.
Buy 1, Get 1 specials!
· Buy any small pizza, get a 1-topping small ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Fish & Chips
· Lightly breaded tilapia served on a bed of ...
Jayhawker signature fish plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...