See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
Not yet. I'm donating the whole thing to KU Med when I die.
No but I have a piano I'd be happy to see go out the door.
One of my favorite John Prine tunes!!!. Thanks.
Yes, I hope soon, its a Baldwin and its in the way in my garage. Goodwill?
No and probably never will. I would have considered it. But a good friend of mines brother just passed away this past week and he was a doner which is a great thing. That was untill the company or persons recieving that precious gift ran his the deceased's mother through the ringer for 4 hours on the phone about the guys complete medical history. Besides, I plan on using my organs up to where they can't be used lol. The only way I would do it is if it was my kids or close family member.
You can live donate a kidney, because most people are born with 2, but only need 1. You can also live donate bone marrow and a piece of your liver (I think). Haven't they had partial liver transplants?
They looked me over & said no. Somethin' about cooties.
Tried. Anyone want a Lowrey?
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
$5.99 Burger Baskets, $11.99 Ribs and Smoked Chicken
· Burger Baskets $5.99 Choice of one Homemade Side. ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· $0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings Enjoy All Day! ...
Turkey Melt or Rex Mex Salad
· Turkey Melt is on whole grain bread filled ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
La Costa Chimichanga
· Succulent grilled shrimp, pico de gallo, Monterey Jack ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95 - $12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...