See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
At $60 plus per meal??!! No flippin' way! Seems the lesson of the Hereford House is too soon forgotten, there isn't enough market for over-priced meals in Douglas county. I give it a year . . .
I don't know if I would even give it that long...Baldwin couldn't even keep a McDonald's!
McDougies left but not for a lack of business. And, nobody cares.
Roed, yes flippin' way. I'm buying your ticket. That's the good news. The bad news is, you gots to gussy up and also pay for the Missus ticket. I can't wait!
$60.00 for dinner - per person?? Absolutely not!
Well well well..... It's the perfect spot for our next backyard event. And with river paying and roe with his weapon spit shined and all smellin perty like aunt cousin jimmy bob - count me in
I'd go if there's a show. I don't think I'd go for just a meal.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burgers
· All Bird Dog burgers are NatureSource hormone-free, all-natural ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Ancho Chicken and Mushroom Burrito with Mexican Rice
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Avocado Burger or Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled Marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...