April 18, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
it appears to be too much for some people to google it given that they are already online.
It would be pretty cool if this poll provided more information as to WHEN the fair is. I don't see a whole lot of information about it on LJWorld. I guess, because I live in Douglas County, I should just "know'.
I am going to go on the ferris wheel, play some games and hopefully win a few prizes and eat fair food.
One of the things I love to do. The smell and feelings I get, remind me of some of the best times in my life. Wish I could be one of the judges for the baked goods. :)
Made me laugh, cause I was thinking the other way, if it cools down some.
Maybe, if the weather warms up.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Buy 1, Get 1 specials!
· Buy any small pizza, get a 1-topping small ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Ancho chicken and rice taco salad.
· Our new menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
23rd Street Brewery
23rd Street chicken Caesar salad or New York reuben
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
$1 off any Biggs signature sandwich!
· Lunchtime only.
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· Choose two different meats from these options: St. ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Rich, creamy, mildly spiced, and extremely flavorful coconut-based ...
Jayhawker signature fish plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Fish & Chips
· Lightly breaded tilapia served on a bed of ...
Wheat State Pizza
Large 5 Topping Pizza
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...