March 11, 2014 |
45° Fair with Haze
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
One of the things I love to do. The smell and feelings I get, remind me of some of the best times in my life. Wish I could be one of the judges for the baked goods. :)
I am going to go on the ferris wheel, play some games and hopefully win a few prizes and eat fair food.
It would be pretty cool if this poll provided more information as to WHEN the fair is. I don't see a whole lot of information about it on LJWorld. I guess, because I live in Douglas County, I should just "know'.
Next week. There are other articles.
it appears to be too much for some people to google it given that they are already online.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Jayhawker signature taco dish, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Roasted marinated meat of your choice or panner ...
Tuesday Lunch Special
· Slab-O-Palooza! $10.99 St. Louis Ribs All Day. (Dine ...
23rd Street Brewery
Hazelnut encrusted goat cheese salad or Brewery chicken soft tacos
Two 10" pizzas with 2 toppings each
· plus 2 drinks. Everyday special: Slice/Salad/Drink, just $6.35
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 price burgers!
Wheat State Pizza
2 Medium Pizzas, each with 2-toppings, both just $14.99.
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· $5 off a Feast for Two or $10 ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Nacho pizza with a salad.
· From now through St. Patty's Day: Guinness Beef ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
· Your choice of crispy or grilled chicken breast ...