March 12, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
One of the things I love to do. The smell and feelings I get, remind me of some of the best times in my life. Wish I could be one of the judges for the baked goods. :)
I am going to go on the ferris wheel, play some games and hopefully win a few prizes and eat fair food.
It would be pretty cool if this poll provided more information as to WHEN the fair is. I don't see a whole lot of information about it on LJWorld. I guess, because I live in Douglas County, I should just "know'.
Next week. There are other articles.
it appears to be too much for some people to google it given that they are already online.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Wheat State Pizza
XLarge 5-Topping OR Specialty Pizza, each just $14.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· From now through St. Patty's Day: Guinness Beef ...