March 14, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
Out of the 60% yes votes, I wonder if the employer actually allows it or do the folks just do it anyway?
No, we aren't allowed to use the internet. I'm what they call a "risk taker" though.
Our business has FB and Twitter accounts; database and other applications on the internet. Now that doesn't mean I don't go elsewhere on the web...as I'm doing now. However, it is the lunch hour.
12:59!!! One minute left there, imagold. Or is it imagoldbricker?
Back to work!
Uh, yeah...(looks around furtively)...sure.
I said no, because it's officially unallowed as stated in the employee handbook. But it does go on. Moreso with more lenient managers. But it is understood that it's not allowed.
I can go the internet but social media sites are blocked. Wouldn't go there anyway.
At my job we can use the internet, we can't use it for facebook or porn
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Buy 1, Get 1 specials!
· Buy any small pizza, get a 1-topping small ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
French dip with one side.
· From now through St. Patty's Day: Guinness Beef ...
23rd Street Brewery
23rd Street chicken Caesar salad or New York reuben
The Phog Wrap
· Just like in Allen Fieldhouse! Turkey wrap with ...
Jayhawker signature fish plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Wheat State Pizza
Double Deal: LG Specialty AND LG 1-Topping pizza just $19.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· Choose two different meats from these options: St. ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Rich, creamy, mildly spiced, and extremely flavorful coconut-based ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Fish & Chips
· Lightly breaded tilapia served on a bed of ...