All precincts reporting / 80,893 total votes / Unofficial results / Precinct breakdown
Completed candidate chats
- Nebraska city hires Kobach to fight illegal immigration ordinance lawsuits
- July 28, 2010
- A Nebraska city suspended its voter-approved ban on hiring or renting property to illegal immigrants, but opponents still want a federal judge to block the ordinance until all legal fights are resolved.
- Statehouse Live: Kobach says he will fight for public initiative
- 01:00 p.m., July 27, 2010 Updated 05:20 p.m.
- Kobach said 27 states have popular initiative, including all of Kansas’ bordering states.