Births for May 31, 2005
- Adam and Nancy Taylor, Lawrence, a girl.
- Shane Lillich and Roxanne Rachlin, Lawrence, a girl.
- Bambi and Eric Boedeker, Lawrence, a boy.
- Robert and Mitzi Merkel, Topeka, a girl.
- Lacy Erskin and Curtis Spann, Lawrence, a boy.
Proposed legislation in wake of bond deal would seriously harm KU, university leaders tell lawmakers
February 9, 2016 · 12 comments
City Commission rejects plan to raise sales tax to fund sidewalk repairs
February 9, 2016 · 3 comments
On the street:
What's your favorite Mardi Gras tradition?
February 10, 2016 · 2 comments
Opinion: Sanders can’t duck foreign policy
February 9, 2016 · 4 comments
Lawsuit filed against city over denial of south Iowa Street shopping center
February 5, 2016 · 69 comments
Neighbors of homeless shelter to meet with officials to discuss problems, concerns
February 7, 2016 · 34 comments
Opinion: U.S. politics takes surreal turn
February 7, 2016 · 16 comments
Opinion: Can television sitcoms battle bigotry?
February 8, 2016 · 1 comment
Bill expanding tax credits for private school scholarships advances
February 8, 2016 · 13 comments
Student leading diversity push at KU arrested on campus on drug charges
February 8, 2016 · 14 comments
- Court upholds tax evasion convictions of Atkins diet doctor from Lawrence February 9, 2016
- Tom Keegan: Brannen Greene escapes doghouse at perfect time February 9, 2016
- Jayhawks beat WVU, setting up three-way tie for first in Big 12 February 9, 2016
- City Commission approves guidelines for new tourism-generating grant program February 9, 2016
- KU Press Release: KU names new vice chancellor and chief financial officer January 12, 2016
- Editorial: State standoff February 10, 2016
- Proposed legislation in wake of bond deal would seriously harm KU, university leaders tell lawmakers February 9, 2016
- Anatomy of KU’s Central District public-private partnership February 9, 2016
- Program guy: Veteran Landen Lucas helps KU topple WVU February 9, 2016
- Lawrence business owner to receive restitution after falling victim to 10-year embezzlement scheme November 13, 2013