March 12, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
My son is asthmatic. The smoking ban means we can go out to eat and not have to worry about him having breathing trouble. If people still smoked in restaurants, we'd eat at home a lot more.
I thought that might a problem for you. Get out there and go. Don't just sit around and gripe!
I go out about the same, but I enjoy being out much more.
Hell, a couple years ago we claimed a table at the Red Lyon and I stayed in there for six hours on St. Patrick's day. I could never have done that with smoke -and I smoked for 24 years.
Had to answer the question honestly. We go out the same, so it has not changed our "going out" but we are now enjoying it more. My bride and I are both "ex" and can appreciate it even more how our smoking had an effect on others.
It makes me want to laugh every time I walk into Free State and find it, (surprise, surprise), still open for business.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· From now through St. Patty's Day: Guinness Beef ...
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Wheat State Pizza
XLarge 5-Topping OR Specialty Pizza, each just $14.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger