April 17, 2014 |
44° Partly Cloudy
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
It makes me want to laugh every time I walk into Free State and find it, (surprise, surprise), still open for business.
Had to answer the question honestly. We go out the same, so it has not changed our "going out" but we are now enjoying it more. My bride and I are both "ex" and can appreciate it even more how our smoking had an effect on others.
Hell, a couple years ago we claimed a table at the Red Lyon and I stayed in there for six hours on St. Patrick's day. I could never have done that with smoke -and I smoked for 24 years.
I go out about the same, but I enjoy being out much more.
No effect (affect?). My age stopped me from having fun years ago! :)
My son is asthmatic. The smoking ban means we can go out to eat and not have to worry about him having breathing trouble. If people still smoked in restaurants, we'd eat at home a lot more.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Blend of spinach cooked with tomatoes, coriander, ginger ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Fat Tuesday Steak Sandwich with one side.
· Our new menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
23rd Street Brewery
Crown’s southern fried chicken salad or all signature wraps
Baby Back Thursday!
· Dine in or carry out Full Slab ala ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jayhawker signature sandwich, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Italian Beef Sandwich
· Juicy, thin-sliced Vienna Italian beef topped with seasoned ...
16" large 2-topping pizza
· with 2 toppings & 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Soup, salad, and potato combos from $7.49
· Mix and match by choosing two options: Famous ...
Wheat State Pizza
Buy any size pizza at regular price and get a 2nd for 1/2 price!
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...