March 31, 2015 |
44° Fair with Haze
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
Just once to chase the guy who stole my shoes.
Not since age 6. A lifetime ago . . .
No kidding. I can barely remember being a kid anymore.
I did even as an adult. Chasing cows was always a unexpected happening, and never had time to find my shoes.
Always. Not a big fan of shoes. Don't always have time to find a pair with chasing the wee ones all day.
Still do, but stone bruises are tough!
Vibram Five Fingers - closest thing without actually running barefoot.
I've got a pair of the Five Finger shoes and am slowly getting my feet used to them, not for running, tho.
As a kid, barefoot was the norm. What heathen would force their child into shoes without need?
These days I don't run because of my knee, but I still go outside barefoot if i don't need shoes.
As soon as I get home the shoes come off. Other than that I only wear them between May and October when I'm mowing the yard, shopping for groceries, going out to dinner, or driving somewhere.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Buffalo Strip Club Sandwich with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burgers
· All Bird Dog burgers are NatureSource hormone-free, all-natural ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled Marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...