March 12, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Fans celebrate KU's win over North Carolina
Hundreds of fans headed for downtown Lawrence after the Kansas Jayhawks defeated North Carolina, 80-67, on Sunday to earn a trip to the Final Four.
Published on March 25, 2012
Final thoughts following KU's 80-67 win over North Carolina
Journal-World sports reporters Jesse Newell and Matt Tait give their final thoughts following KU's 80-67 win over North Carolina on Sunday, March 23, 2012.
Thomas Robinson, Elijah Johnson and other Jayhawks cut down nets
Thomas Robinson, Elijah Johnson and other Jayhawks cut down the nets following Kansas' 80-67 victory over North Carolina on March 25, 2012.
KU players parade their Final Four trophy to the locker room
Kansas players parade their Final Four trophy to the locker room following Sunday's 80-67 victory over North Carolina.
Cram Session: North Carolina
Journal-World sports reporters Jesse Newell and Matt Tait discuss Kansas' match-up Sunday against North Carolina in the Elite Eight.
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· From now through St. Patty's Day: Guinness Beef ...
Wheat State Pizza
XLarge 5-Topping OR Specialty Pizza, each just $14.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...