April 16, 2014 |
60° Fair and Windy
See complete forecast
Life in the ring: An inside look at local pro wrestling
Several professional wrestlers share their stories about life in the ring. Every month the wrestlers compete at the Turner Recreation Center for Metro Pro Wrestling.
Published on March 8, 2012
DO NOT USE The ups and downs of the wrestling life
Several professional wrestlers who compete every month in Metro Pro Wrestling in Kansas City, Kan., share their stories of living for the ring.
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Wheat State Pizza
X-Large 5-topping or specialty pizza.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...