March 12, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Pedestrian hit by vehicle in Lawrence, flown to Kansas City hospital
A pedestrian crossing 23rd Street near Iowa Street was struck by at least one vehicle, according to police. The patient was flown to a Kansas City area hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Published on February 5, 2011
Souper Bowl fundraiser at the Lawrence Arts Center
The annual Souper Bowl fundraiser for the Lawrence Arts Center was Saturday.
South Junior High student wins Douglas County spelling bee
Susan Rockhold, 7th grader at South Junior High, won the Douglas County spelling bee. Her winning word was shrapnel.
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· From now through St. Patty's Day: Guinness Beef ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Wheat State Pizza
XLarge 5-Topping OR Specialty Pizza, each just $14.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...