See complete forecast
Jayhawks return home
The Kansas men's basketball team returned to Allen Fieldhouse on Saturday after being eliminated from the NCAA tournament on Friday.
Published on March 28, 2009
6News Severe Weather Forecast for March 28, 2009
Lawrence is teeter-tottering on a critical temperature division. Temperatures west of Lawrence are just below freezing. Many power outages have been reported in the area this morning.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical respond to rollover near Sixth and Wakarusa
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical responded to a one-vehicle rollover accident near Sixth Street and Wakarusa Drive at 12:22 a.m. Saturday.
KU downed by Michigan State comeback
Kansas University's men's basketball team lost to Michigan State, 67-62, Friday night in a NCAA Tournament Sweet 16 matchup.
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
La Costa Chimichanga
· Succulent grilled shrimp, pico de gallo, Monterey Jack ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· $0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings Enjoy All Day! ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95 - $12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Turkey Melt or Rex Mex Salad
· Includes a drink. Turkey melt is on whole ...
$5.99 Burger Baskets, $11.99 Ribs and Smoked Chicken
· Burger Baskets $5.99 Choice of one Homemade Side. ...