Oct. 21, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Videocast for October 27
Published on October 27, 2006
Bill Newsome of 6Wak LLC
Bill Newsome, who leads the Lawrence development group that owns the property at Sixth Street and Wakarusa Drive, explains why his company, 6Wak, LLC, sought to restart its lawsuit against the city.
Scott Beeler, an attorney who represents the city
Scott Beeler, an attorney who represents the city of Lawrence, reacting to the decision to restart the lawsuit alleging the city illegally denied a building permit for a Wal-Mart store at Sixth Stree and Wakarusa Drive.
Scholar Athlete of the Month: Abby Jones
Bigg's On Mass
Chopped Beef Sandwich and Home-Made Fries
· At the new Bigg's On Mass! Great take-home ...
Wheat State Pizza
2 Medium Pizzas 2 Toppings Each
· Everyday Special: 10" 1-topping pizza and drink OR ...
Jayhawker Signature Taco Dish, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burgers
· All Bird Dog burgers are NatureSource hormone-free, all-natural ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Chipotle Cream Cheese Beef Philly With One Side
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!