See complete forecast
Videocast for October 27
Published on October 27, 2006
Bill Newsome of 6Wak LLC
Bill Newsome, who leads the Lawrence development group that owns the property at Sixth Street and Wakarusa Drive, explains why his company, 6Wak, LLC, sought to restart its lawsuit against the city.
Scott Beeler, an attorney who represents the city
Scott Beeler, an attorney who represents the city of Lawrence, reacting to the decision to restart the lawsuit alleging the city illegally denied a building permit for a Wal-Mart store at Sixth Stree and Wakarusa Drive.
Scholar Athlete of the Month: Abby Jones
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.55 Bites and $0.60 Wings
· $0.55 Bites and $0.60 Wings Enjoy All Day! ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95 - $12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Turkey Melt or Rex Mex Salad
· Turkey Melt is on whole grain bread filled ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...