June 19, 2013 |
See complete forecast
Videocast for October 27
Published on October 27, 2006
Bill Newsome of 6Wak LLC
Bill Newsome, who leads the Lawrence development group that owns the property at Sixth Street and Wakarusa Drive, explains why his company, 6Wak, LLC, sought to restart its lawsuit against the city.
Scott Beeler, an attorney who represents the city
Scott Beeler, an attorney who represents the city of Lawrence, reacting to the decision to restart the lawsuit alleging the city illegally denied a building permit for a Wal-Mart store at Sixth Stree and Wakarusa Drive.
Scholar Athlete of the Month: Abby Jones
$7.99 Combos Everyday
· 1/2 Sandwich and Soup or Salad.
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
Featured Pasta Entrée
· Crafted by Executive Head Chef Todd Schneekloth, always ...
Pork or Chicken Bulgogi
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Soup, Salad and Potato Specials
· Choose two from below. Served with a corn ...
Bird Dog Bar
Empanadas & Salad
El Mezcal II
Fajitas (Beef or Chicken)
· with rice and beans.
Open Face Roast Beef
· with mashed potatoes, brown gravy, and side salad.
Wheat State Pizza
XLarge 5-Topping OR Specialty Pizza, each just $14.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...