March 6, 2015 |
See complete forecast
Videocast for October 27
Published on October 27, 2006
Bill Newsome of 6Wak LLC
Bill Newsome, who leads the Lawrence development group that owns the property at Sixth Street and Wakarusa Drive, explains why his company, 6Wak, LLC, sought to restart its lawsuit against the city.
Scott Beeler, an attorney who represents the city
Scott Beeler, an attorney who represents the city of Lawrence, reacting to the decision to restart the lawsuit alleging the city illegally denied a building permit for a Wal-Mart store at Sixth Stree and Wakarusa Drive.
Scholar Athlete of the Month: Abby Jones
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Shrimp & Crab Enchiladas
· Delicious shrimp and crab cream cheese filling wrapped ...
Six Mile Chop House
Lobster Po' Boy
· Hoagie roll piled high with fresh lobster, lettuce, ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Ancho Chicken Platter with Warm Tortillas
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jayhawker Signature Seafood Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bigg's On Mass
$6.99-7.99 Five Great Lunch Specials
· Chopped Beef Sandwich $6.99 Pulled Pork $6.99 Signature ...