March 17, 2014 |
22° Fair with Haze
See complete forecast
Greta Kraus of Lawrence describes working at a fundraising beer stand for a local nonprofit.
Published on June 9, 2006
Sarah Seaman, 21, a Kansas University student, describes what's selling at an official Wakarusa merchandise booth.
Festival-goers Justin Westfall of Colorado, and friend Jillian Berres describe how they're keeping cool and safe in the heat.
Gail Ciesielski, RN at Lawrence Memorial Hospital, talks about some of the health issues at the medical tent.
Southwest Chicken Wrap
· Lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar and chipotle mayo are stuffed ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers!
· Kobe, Chicken, Turkey, Pork Tenderloin, and Spicy Black ...
23rd Street Brewery
Tortilla taco salad or flatbread pizza
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Open-Faced Roast Beef
· Hot, juicy beef piled high on sourdough bread. ...
Medium 12" Pizza
· with 2 toppings and 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
Jayhawker signature salad, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Burgers and Sandwiches from $5.99
· Options like the classic cheeseburger, BBQ pulled chicken ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Wheat State Pizza
LG 5-Topping Pizza just $12.99
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Tender boneless chicken or vegetables (potato and cauliflower) ...