72° A Few Clouds
See complete forecast
development boom in junction city headed by lawrence company first management
Published on August 20, 2006
junior ku vball transfer injured during alumni game
ku women's head basketball coach holds annual golf tourney to raise money
Doug Compton, president of First Management Inc., talks about building a $50 million, 600-unit apartment
complex - called The Bluffs - at the western edge of Junction City.
"Don't Choose the Wrong Song," The Embarrassment
"I'm a Don Juan," The Embarrassment
"Celebrity Art Party," by The Embarrassment
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...
Turkey Melt or Rex Mex Salad
· Turkey Melt is on whole grain bread filled ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
La Costa Chimichanga
· Succulent grilled shrimp, pico de gallo, Monterey Jack ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95 - $12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
$5.99 Burger Baskets, $11.99 Ribs and Smoked Chicken
· Burger Baskets $5.99 Choice of one Homemade Side. ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· $0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings Enjoy All Day! ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...