86° Partly Cloudy
See complete forecast
Lab director testifies about blood sample's DNA traces
Dr. Sudhir Sinha, president of ReliaGene Technologies, Inc., testifying about the possibility that a drop of blood found on a baseboard in Carmin Ross's bathroom contained similarities to Murray's DNA.
Published on March 3, 2005
KBI scientist cross-examined about lack of DNA evidence
Terri Worley, KBI Forensic Scientist, was cross-examined about the lack of DNA evidence linking Tom Murray to the crime scene.
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
$6.99 - $11.99 Slab-o-palooza
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Bird Dog Bar
· The Bird Dog Classic Burger is a 1/3 ...
Avocado Burger or a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Blackened Cajun Turkey Club with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...