Sound Off for November 2007
- What is the difference between the KU Medical Center and the KU Hospital? I thought the medical center was the hospital.
- Is it illegal to turn into a diagonal parking spot, such as in downtown, when you are driving on the opposite side of the street?
- Has any Kansas University football team member been nominated for the Heisman Trophy? Can a defensive lineman or a defensive back be nominated for the Heisman?
- At the end of the KU football games, the players go over to the fans and throw something up into the crowd. What is it?
- I heard Kansas University is looking for a vice provost for research and graduate studies. How many research centers does KU have?
- Kansas University is ranked fourth in the Associated Press football and men's basketball polls released this week. What was the last team to have its football and men's basketball teams ranked in the AP top 5 in the same week?
- I cannot find in the phone book how to contact an apartment complex that's behind me. There is no sign anywhere giving its name. Whom can I contact?
- Why don't the Lawrence junior high schools have clerical aides or duplicating technicians like the elementary and high schools have?
- I recently saw a sign along K-10 heading into Johnson County proclaiming the road Gov. John Anderson Jr. Highway. What can you tell me about Gov. Anderson?