University Women's Club

1600 Brandon Woods Ct., Lawrence, KS 66047

785-842-7491

Affiliated with KU, our members meet for friendship and to serve the University community. Formed in 1900 to help women take advantage of the educational, cultural and social heritage of KU, our club initiated housing for women students and later founded what is now KU's longest continuous scholarship program. Over time we have included a wider group in our membership. Members include colleagues and spouses from across the KU campuses and also women previously associated with other institutions of higher education.