NeuCare is a Direct Primary Care Medical Home for the Entire Family.
We believe doctors and patients can return to an independent, cooperative relationship for most health care needs. Excluding third-parties and middlemen, NeuCare works exclusively for their patients to provide modern health care with old-fashioned and high-tech amenities - including house calls, web cam visits and much more.
Our MISSION is to provide high-quality, affordable primary health care directly to our community. We accept patients regardless of insurance-status, health conditions or income.
- Best of Lawrence 2012
- 2011 University of Kansas Medical Center - Family Medicine Post-Graduate
- 2006 University of Kansas - Master of Public Health (MPH) Graduate
- 2008 Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (DO) Graduate
- 2003 Friends University (BS. Biology) Undergraduate
- 2003 Friends University Undergraduate
- Adolescent Care
- Chronic Illness
- Family Practice
- Infant Care
- Urgent Care
- Weight Control (Bariatrics)