Births for May 8, 2009
- Kenneth and Christina Weaver, Lawrence, a girl.
- Sharee and Matthew Thompson, Lawrence, a boy.
- Pablo and Jamie Aguilar-Morales, Lawrence, a boy.
- Julie Henderson, Lawrence, a boy.
- Scott and Erica Wheat, Lawrence, a boy.
- Troy and Alisha Rousselo, Eudora, a girl.
Kansas universities lack firm plan for concealed guns on campus, making some anxious
May 23, 2015 · 25 comments
City facing $600,000 shortfall in street maintenance funding this summer
May 24, 2015 · 6 comments
Police: One man dead following stabbing in 700 block of Arkansas Street
May 25, 2015 · 5 comments
Iowa firm likely to create about 20 jobs at Lawrence foam manufacturing plant; Breezedale markers getting restored; Housing Authority seeks to buy apartment building
May 22, 2015 · 34 comments
On the street:
What is the most ambitious home project you have taken on?
May 24, 2015 · 1 comment
Commissioners support new building codes policy, say Kobach did not get special treatment; others not so sure
May 23, 2015 · 19 comments
Doug Compton's latest project and the debate over downtown parking; high tech traffic solutions presented to City Hall
May 20, 2015 · 40 comments
Haskell suspends football program, possibly others, to cut costs
May 21, 2015 · 41 comments
Opinion: Writers miss point on police violence
May 21, 2015 · 63 comments
Kansas state hospitals face staffing shortages
May 25, 2015 · 1 comment
- Lawrence Arts Center's Linda Reimond recognized with national innovation award May 24, 2015
- Milt Newton giving back May 24, 2015
- Kansas universities lack firm plan for concealed guns on campus, making some anxious May 23, 2015
- Police: One man dead following stabbing in 700 block of Arkansas Street May 25, 2015
- Only in Lawrence: guitarist John Lomas May 24, 2015
- Inextricably linked: Bourbon, Cox bound through injury, rehab May 24, 2015
- Expert: Murder defendant mentally retarded January 23, 2004
- Judge: Murder charge stands March 10, 2004
- Son pleads in father's death March 23, 2004
- Charges in elder abuse case may set precedent December 29, 2003