I understand that the Board of Education is considering teaching THE Theory of Intelligent Design. I am all for this, my problem is with calling it, "THE" Theory of INtelligent Design. Remember, there are numerous scientific theories of Intelligent Design and if you are to teach one, you must teach all of them. I, and many of my colleagues, have been researching The Flying Spaghetti Monster who, it appears quite clear, created the universe and left all those confusing fossils in the Earth. I just want to thank you for teaching Intelligent Design and wanted your assurances that, if you include one of these, "theories" you will include all of them.
Thank you very much.
- On the street: Are you familiar with the Flying Spaghetti Monster theory?
- Evolution debate creates monster
Open letter and e-mails supporting the theory
- Open letter to Kansas School Board
- Support for both Intelligent Design and Flying Spaghetti Monsterism
- Convert to Flying Spaghetti Monster
- Intelligent Design decision boon to other states
- Hope for intelligent response
- Be fair about theories
- Teach all theories of Intelligent Design
- A Concerned Citizen
- The Flying Spaghetti Monster didn't create the earth
- Response requested for Flying Spaghetti Monster Theory
- Flying Spaghetti Monster created us all
- Students should hear more than one theory of Intelligent Design
- Expose students to different ideas