Kansas School Board,
If y'all are going to teach Intelligent Design Theory, then really, you should also teach Henderson's "Flying Spaghetti Monsterism". It is only fair. At a minumum you must explain to him why your fairy tale is so much better than his. Frankly, I do not see a difference.
In fact, I am inclined to support the Flying Spaghetti Monster over your god, as it is new, fresh, and, let's face it, fun. I think the kids of these days will flock to it like sheep! But you might want to change it to the Flying "Pizza" Monster, as I think people tend to prefer pizza to spaghetti.
Oh, and a question for the Board: are you going to insist that geography courses teach the "Earth is flat" theory along side that audacious "round" idea?
81 Central Avenue
Athens, OH 45701
- On the street: Are you familiar with the Flying Spaghetti Monster theory?
- Evolution debate creates monster
Open letter and e-mails supporting the theory
- Open letter to Kansas School Board
- Support for both Intelligent Design and Flying Spaghetti Monsterism
- Convert to Flying Spaghetti Monster
- Intelligent Design decision boon to other states
- Hope for intelligent response
- Be fair about theories
- Teach all theories of Intelligent Design
- A Concerned Citizen
- The Flying Spaghetti Monster didn't create the earth
- Response requested for Flying Spaghetti Monster Theory
- Flying Spaghetti Monster created us all
- Students should hear more than one theory of Intelligent Design
- Expose students to different ideas