In response to your brilliant decision to teach the "intelligent design" theory alongside Evolution in your science classes I believe you should respond to those of us who believe that the Flying Spaghetti Monster Theory should be taught, as well. Why stop there. Why not the flat earth theory. I think is Kansas that should go over well. How about teaching that the earth is the center of the universe, for our current "theories" are just that, theories.
I wonder how you feel being, once again, the center of ridicule for the majority of the thinking world. Good job. Tell your kids to stay in Kansas because they just become a danger when they leave their cocooned little lives.
- On the street: Are you familiar with the Flying Spaghetti Monster theory?
- Evolution debate creates monster
Open letter and e-mails supporting the theory
- Open letter to Kansas School Board
- Support for both Intelligent Design and Flying Spaghetti Monsterism
- Convert to Flying Spaghetti Monster
- Intelligent Design decision boon to other states
- Hope for intelligent response
- Be fair about theories
- Teach all theories of Intelligent Design
- A Concerned Citizen
- The Flying Spaghetti Monster didn't create the earth
- Response requested for Flying Spaghetti Monster Theory
- Flying Spaghetti Monster created us all
- Students should hear more than one theory of Intelligent Design
- Expose students to different ideas