Dear Mr. Wagnon-
I have been following the science curriculum modification process with interest, but now I think it is time to express my views.
While I had been a believer in the Fuzzy Purple Hamster with Electric Green Spots, after reading about the Truth of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, I must insist that the Kansas Board of Education give it the same status as intelligent design. It is a logical explanation for the creation of human kind, and while it is not entirely consistent with evolution, it does fill in the big gap by showing where the first midget came from.
When the final science curriculum standards are voted upon, please bring in Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, so your lovely state's chiildren can have a well rounded education that is not possible in my state of Wisconsin.
- On the street: Are you familiar with the Flying Spaghetti Monster theory?
- Evolution debate creates monster
Open letter and e-mails supporting the theory
- Open letter to Kansas School Board
- Support for both Intelligent Design and Flying Spaghetti Monsterism
- Convert to Flying Spaghetti Monster
- Intelligent Design decision boon to other states
- Hope for intelligent response
- Be fair about theories
- Teach all theories of Intelligent Design
- A Concerned Citizen
- The Flying Spaghetti Monster didn't create the earth
- Response requested for Flying Spaghetti Monster Theory
- Flying Spaghetti Monster created us all
- Students should hear more than one theory of Intelligent Design
- Expose students to different ideas