- Tracy and Joel Broxterman, Lawrence, a girl.
- Trenton and Esther Reavis, Baldwin City, a boy.
- Jennifer and Stephen Christensen, Lawrence, a girl.
- Amanda Larabee and Tyrone Edwards, Lawrence, a boy.
- Marc and Laura Ruiz, Lawrence, a boy.
- Jason and McKenzie Beattie, Lecompton, a girl.
- Lynn and Pascal Deboeck, Lawrence, a girl.
- Nathan and Haley Ward, Lawrence, a girl.
- Charlie Bell III and Saterra Bell, Lawrence, a girl.
- Nicole and Clay Hamilton, Lawrence, a boy.
- Chris and Betsy Ostrander, Lawrence, a boy.
- Kyle and Ashley Spain, Tonganoxie, a girl.
- Sara and Jungick Sun, Lawrence, a boy.
- Matthew and Krystal Gonzalez, Eudora, a boy.
- David and Deanne Lock, Lawrence, a girl.
City Hall proposes tax increase to fund boost in city salaries, mental health workers in schools
July 2, 2015 · 17 comments
Brownback ponders religious objections legislation following gay marriage ruling
July 2, 2015 · 39 comments
Letter: Quitting Kansas
July 3, 2015 · 7 comments
Editorial: Taxing food
July 3, 2015 · 6 comments
Illegal firework violations can cost hundreds of dollars, jail time; police planning vigorous enforcement
July 1, 2015 · 53 comments
New plans filed for major shopping center south of SLT and Iowa Street interchange
June 29, 2015 · 75 comments
Finance Council authorizes $1 billion in pension bonds to shore up KPERS
July 2, 2015 · 11 comments
Letter: Property tax votes
July 1, 2015 · 30 comments
Kansas gay marriage lawsuits cost taxpayers $100,000
July 2, 2015 · 3 comments
All counties in Kansas allowing same-sex marriage licenses, but state not yet allowing name changes, joint tax returns
June 30, 2015 · 34 comments