Archive for Friday, July 1, 2011

Rural Jefferson County man electrocuted while working at his home

July 1, 2011

Advertisement

A Jefferson County man died Thursday afternoon after he was electrocuted while working on a water line in the crawl space underneath his house west of Nortonville, Sheriff Jeff Herrig said.

Herrig said that 70-year-old Charlie Noll was working on a water leak and that investigators believe he struck an electric fixture with a wrench he was using. Noll’s 12-year-old son discovered Noll, and then told his mother who called for help about 2:15 p.m. Thursday.

Herrig said the boy suffered a small electrical shock, but he did not require any medical attention.

The accident occurred at the property on 190th Road, which is near Kansas Highway 4 between Nortonville and Valley Falls.

Comments

cavtrooper 4 years, 1 month ago

Charlie was good guy. Spent a Saturday morning or 2 talking at the barbers. God bless and keep his family.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.