• City crews are street patching on East 15th Street from Brook Street to Prospect Avenue. The 1300 and 1400 blocks of East 15th Street will be closed during working hours. The eastbound lane on East 15th Street will be closed. Then, the westbound lane will be closed for 10 days. A detour can be taken along East 13th Street and Oak Hill Avenue.
• No left turns will be allowed onto Indiana Street from eastbound or westbound Sixth Street. In the 500 block of Indiana Street, the southbound lane will be closed to through traffic. In the 600 block, the northbound lane will be closed to through traffic. Local access to Indiana Street will be from Fifth and Seventh streets. City crews are replacing a water line.
• Starting Dec. 1, the Kansas Turnpike Authority will close Douglas County Road 9 between U.S. Highway 24/40 and Interstate 70. The road will be closed so crews can work on the bridge construction. It will remain closed until late spring 2011.
• Starting Nov. 29, a section of East 1950 Road about one-third of a mile south of Douglas County Road 460 will be closed for culvert replacement. The section will be closed for about two months.
U.S. Highway 59
• North 200 Road is closed at U.S. Highway 59 for frontage road construction work. The road will be tied to the new frontage road that runs parallel to the new U.S. Highway 59. Work is scheduled to be completed in late 2012.
• North 650 Road is closed at U.S. Highway 59 and to the west for work on a frontage road, interchange ramps and new bridge to carry North 650 Road over U.S. Highway 59.
U.S. Highway 24
• Mud Creek Bridge along U.S. Highway 24, east of Lawrence Municipal Airport, remains limited to one lane of traffic as crews add pavement to the bridge deck. Expect delays, as traffic is governed by temporary traffic signals expected to be in service until late fall.
• The eastbound exit ramp lane to MacVicar Avenue in Topeka will be narrowed for guardrail repair on Monday. The work should be completed that day.
Kansas Highway 10
• Today, moving lane closures will take place on both the eastbound and westbound lanes from Kansas Highway 7 to Interstate 435.
• From Monday through Wednesday, the right lane in both directions will be closed from I-435 to 87th Street for survey work. Crews will start work in the northbound direction and then move to the southbound lane. The project should be finished by Wednesday.
• Northbound/westbound lanes will be reduced to one lane from Antioch Road to I-35 for pavement patching and joint sealing work. Crews will be out around the clock until 5:30 a.m. Monday. On Tuesday and Wednesday, crews will be working from 7:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. Delays are expected.
• Southbound/eastbound lanes will be reduced to one lane from 87th Street to K-10 and from I-35 to Antioch Road for joint and sealing work. Crews will be out around the clock until 5:30 a.m. Monday. They will return from 7:30 p.m. Monday to 5:30 a.m. Tuesday. Work should be completed by Tuesday.