U.S. Rep. Lynn Jenkins’ staff will be visiting numerous towns in the 2nd Congressional District next week as part of her Congress to Kansas tour, her office announced.
“I invite all the folks in the district seeking federal assistance or experiencing challenges with federal agencies to stop by,” said Jenkins, R-Kan. Jenkins’ office said Lawrence, while not included in the first round of stops, will be included in future tours.
Here’s the schedule:
• Monday: Osage City Hall, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.; Coffey County Courthouse, 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.; and County Annex Building in Ottawa, 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• Tuesday: Brown County building in Hiawatha, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.; Atchison Law Enforcement Center, noon to 2 p.m.; and Leavenworth County Courthouse, 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
• June 24: Cherokee County Courthouse, 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.; Labette Community College, noon to 2 p.m.; and Neodesha City Hall, 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
• June 25: Rossville City Hall, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.; Wamego City Hall, noon to 2 p.m.; and Riley County Courthouse, 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
• June 26: Fort Scott Community College, 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.; Community National Bank in Iola, noon to 2 p.m.; and Chanute City Hall, 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.