Kansas is on the short list of states in the running for a 450 million dollar bio-security research facility. Senator Pat Roberts was in Topeka today to rally for the facility.
Senator Pat Roberts visits Topeka today to rally for research facility
February 5, 2007
More like this story
- Leaders back Manhattan as home for defense lab
- Roberts rallies state officials for biodefense lab
- Kansas officials praise hiring of firm to oversee construction of National Bio and Agro-Defense Facility
- Kansas leaders celebrate biosecurity lab recommendation as state's 'finest hour'
- Senate bill finances proposed NBAF lab