Archive for Friday, December 9, 2005

KU ‘Survivor’ earns spot in finale

December 9, 2005

Danni Boatwright

Danni Boatwright

After 36 days marooned among Mayan ruins, Tonganoxie resident and former Kansas University Jayhawk Danni Boatwright has made it to the final four on "Survivor: Guatemala."

The 30-year-old Boatwright will vie for the $1 million prize, determined by a seven-person jury of former contestants during Sunday's live finale on Sunflower Broadband Channel 5.

Boatwright, an intern for Sunflower Broadband Channel 6, which is owned by the World Company, will also reveal what the cameras didn't show about her experiences on "Survivor" in Tuesday's Journal-World.

Comments

smitty 8 years, 4 months ago

Those contestants are so slender especially after a month of eating cracked corn while sweating off the lbs in the heat of Guatemala.

Now here's a disagreement that I can understand. I generally like my women round and soft. I figured it out years ago that we are all attracted to different body types. But women are soft to the touch no matter what the eye beholds.

Dani won me over with her attitude. Can't wait to see her all cleaned up.

I am pleasantly surprised that Dani is a ch 6 intern so we may get the insider info on survivor.

Crispian Paul 8 years, 4 months ago

Are you kidding? She is painfully, and I MEAN painfully, skinny. I've had a hard time looking at her from the get-go because she's skeleton-like. She may have to PUT ON some weight to do PB.

smitty 8 years, 4 months ago

Wearing nothing but that beat up KC Chiefs hat and a smile....ooops...the smile is on my face.

Survivor is one of the few tv shows that I reguarly watch. Looking forward to Tuesday's Journal-World. By that time the winner will be known. She may not need the job at the JW. Or the money from a photo shoot in the mag where I read the articles.

just_another_bozo_on_this_bus 8 years, 4 months ago

The article says she will "reveal" something in this rag soon. Lookout, Playboy, you have a new competitor.

offtotheright 8 years, 4 months ago

Should be soon....very soon....

Hong_Kong_Phooey 8 years, 4 months ago

So...when does she pose for 'PLAYBOY'??