After 36 days marooned among Mayan ruins, Tonganoxie resident and former Kansas University Jayhawk Danni Boatwright has made it to the final four on "Survivor: Guatemala."
The 30-year-old Boatwright will vie for the $1 million prize, determined by a seven-person jury of former contestants during Sunday's live finale on Sunflower Broadband Channel 5.
Boatwright, an intern for Sunflower Broadband Channel 6, which is owned by the World Company, will also reveal what the cameras didn't show about her experiences on "Survivor" in Tuesday's Journal-World.
- KU 'Survivor' earns spot in finale (12-09-05)
- KU 'Survivor' update: On to the finale (12-08-05)
- KU "Survivor" update: Money well spent (12-01-05)
- KU "Survivor" update: Tensions escalate (11-24-05)
- KU "Survivor" update: Rival gets 'blindsided' (11-17-05)
- KU "Survivor" update: Idol to the rescue (11-10-05)
- KU vs. K-State "Survivor" update: Wildcat sent packing (11-03-05)
- KU v. K-State 'Survivor' update: Tribes finally merge (10-27-05)