April 17, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
When I was a kid.....I did....
I know people from Lecompton who are historic sights.
I live nearby, so I have had the pleasure of visiting them all, numerous times. I urge everyone to do so. I have been to the Alamo twice, those times were awesome. At the Bald Eagle Rendezvous I met a NE Kansan whose ancestor was a latino who signed the TX Declaration of Independence, either the only, or one of very few, to do so. History is all around us, it is so interesting to learn about it. PBS sells dvd's of documentaries about the Alamo. I would love for the History Channel to do the same for Lecompton..
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
16" large 2-topping pizza
· with 2 toppings & 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
Wheat State Pizza
Buy any size pizza at regular price and get a 2nd for 1/2 price!
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
23rd Street Brewery
Crown’s southern fried chicken salad or all signature wraps
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Fat Tuesday Steak Sandwich with one side.
· Our new menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jayhawker signature sandwich, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Soup, salad, and potato combos from $7.49
· Mix and match by choosing two options: Famous ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Blend of spinach cooked with tomatoes, coriander, ginger ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Italian Beef Sandwich
· Juicy, thin-sliced Vienna Italian beef topped with seasoned ...
Baby Back Thursday!
· Dine in or carry out Full Slab ala ...