April 23, 2014 |
63° Mostly Cloudy
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
Halloween is the devil's work. I'd rather sit back with a six pack and watch Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry blow away the punks.
I have for years as my kids love the decor. Too bad someone felt that our fun decorations were out for their taking, so this will be our last year. Couldn't believe someone had the gall to steal our pumpkins off my porch right next to my front door, as well as several other items from the yard. I hope their children enjoyed carving them, since my kids spent so much time picking out each one with care.
Yes. It's scarry year round.
I used to but why bother anymore? The "downtown" activities that take the kids out of the neighborhoods.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Wheat State Pizza
X-Large 5-topping or specialty pizza.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...