March 12, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
I'd probably make a shopping/dinner trip to KC or Topeka over the long weekend, but not this year.
Now I can't afford to leave home :( bummer!
Typically Memorial day isn't a day we travel much, just enjoy the day off and short work week that follows around the house
Even if I was in the States, I would probably do the same thing. Working around the house, playing with the boys, drinking some cold ones, and just relaxing in general. Oh yea, and doing whatever my wife tells me to do. Where I am now, won't change my plans at all - work, work and more work.
going to vegas for the week.......so no. But it may stop me from my all girls weekend in June.
Not my memorial day plans, but it will affect our travel plans for the summer. For tournaments, we will definitely carpool, and leave family members at home to care for the pets.
We're going to St. Louis and the tank has already been filled, but we'll have to top it off before we leave, but that shouldn't take much. We hardly drive during the week, just to pick up the kids from school. My husband fills our station wagon once a month and that gets him to work (while dropping the kids at school) and back. I run to the grocery store and run errands every Friday. That's just about all the driving we really do these days.
I am cutting back on my travels this weekend. There is one must do trip, other than that, I'm sitting at home.
Excuse me, but am I the only one that actually celebrates Memorial Day in the cemetery? I thought that was the meaning of this holiday.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· From now through St. Patty's Day: Guinness Beef ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
Wheat State Pizza
XLarge 5-Topping OR Specialty Pizza, each just $14.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...